CEMARK is established as a research body within the Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies. Its activities are mainly addressed to companies active in the domestic and international market, marketing specialists in enterprises and public and private institutions, small and medium enterprises, non-governmental organizations, political organizations and political parties, to all those interested in marketing.
The funded scientific research activity is carried out through the programs, the sub-programs, the research-development themes and the activities included, as appropriate, in:
- National research programs, as well as their management, funded by the National Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation
- Scientific research programs funded by the Ministry of Education and Research through the National Council for Scientific Research in Higher Education
- Themes of scientific research and consultancy contracted with commercial companies, governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Institutional programs coordinated by the Bureau of the Senate of the Academy of Economic Studies and financed by own funds
- Institutional programs coordinated by the Economic Research Department of AES Bucharest
- Departmental programs coordinated by departments and faculties, including individual funded research.
In order to carry out high-performance research activities, CEMARK has human resources with a rich marketing experience, both conceptually and applicativally, with adequate spaces, modern audiovisual equipment, access to the Internet, commercial data bank and marketing, related to the Romanian market and international markets.
Center for Fundamental and Applied Research in Marketing – CEMARK
Str. Mihai Eminescu nr. 13-15, sector 1 , Postal Code 010511, Bucureşti, Romania
Phone: (021) 319 19 00 ; 319 19 01 – Extentions: 237, 254 şi 259
The website will work at:www.cemark.ase.ro